Job ID: FA-0100-133 Open Since: 2018-01-30
· We are seeking for a Senior Oracle EBS/Apps Technical Consultant with experience in Oracle modules – OM, Service Contract, IB, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and General Ledger (GL).
· Required 10-12 years of experience in Oracle application technical area.
· Prepare and review schedule to execute the project. Requirement elicitation and documentation.
· Should have experience in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Workflow
· Participates in design sessions to address gaps (areas not covered) in current system, provide suggestions to improve existing systems, and to change/modify current business processes to achieve quantifiable process improvements;
· Articulates solutions to client’s end users and c-level executives and other stakeholders;
· Prepares design documentation and works with application implementation resources to support business requirements;
· Prepares and presents updates on projects to executive management;
· Recommends, develops, and executes plans for additional software module implementations based on specific business requirements;
· Troubleshoots problems with Oracle Finance applications by working with Business Analysts, Engineers and Software Developers;
· Takes part in testing to ensure that the systems work as expected;
· Provides post-go-live analysis of new system set up, functionality/features and design customizations to ensure the system standard features are working correctly;
· Utilizes industry-leading best practices for solutions design, business process analysis, and system integration;
· Creates and maintains effective client relationships, while participating in and supporting business development;
Minimum Experience: 10 Yrs
Maximum Experience: 12 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities: · Should coordinate with onsite/Offshore team · Should lead one of the technical track like Extension/Interface/Conversion.
· Should coordinate with onsite/Offshore team
· Should lead one of the technical track like Extension/Interface/Conversion.
Education: · Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer-related field, or Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field
· Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer-related field, or Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field
Outstanding IT Consulting. I was very pleased with their knowledge and in-depth understanding of what it takes for any IT company to do business in market.
Your application is now submitted successfully. Thank you!