Job ID: FA-0100-135 Open Since: 2018-02-09
This position requires hands on with Informatica PIM technology. Individual works with Architecture, Engineering, Application Development and cross-functional operations teams to:
· Designing Solution using Informatica PIM technology.
· Should be able to explain the solution to the client technical team and get buy-in.
· Should be able to manage all the stack holders of the project.
· Analyze and resolve complex technical problems, including performance tuning, and debugging
· Install necessary software in the client location and should be able to relate software tools to evaluate in test/dev environments, eventually promote to production
· Monitor availability, performance and utilization of production and development Analytics and Search server environments
· 7+ year experience involving high volumes of data processing using Informatica and Strong Linux skills
· Experience in scripting languages such as bash, python, Perl or ruby
· Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments concurrently while maintaining high levels of quality and effectiveness.
· Effective mentor and coach related to system component interdependence.
· Willingness to provide customer and system support on a rotating 24 x 7 basis
· Previous experience as the technical architect in providing Informatica PIM solutions.
· Experience with high volumes of data using relational RDBMS and fundamental knowledge of ACID transactions
· Coaches and mentors’ junior resources in Informatica PIM best practices
Minimum Experience: 7 Yrs
Maximum Experience: 15 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities: · Solution design · Stakeholder management · Onsite offshore team
· Solution design
· Stakeholder management
· Onsite offshore team
Education: Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field/Engineering.
Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field/Engineering.
Outstanding IT Consulting. I was very pleased with their knowledge and in-depth understanding of what it takes for any IT company to do business in market.
Your application is now submitted successfully. Thank you!